The Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs has all of the current information in one manual to help you and your purchasing agent:
- Buy the right amount of food and the appropriate type of food for your program(s).
- Determine the specific contribution each food makes toward the meal pattern requirements.
- The Food Buying Guide Goes Digital! The Web-based Interactive Food Buying Guideallows you to: easily search and navigate food yields, compare food yields, and create and save favorite foods lists. It also includes:
- The Interactive Product Formulation Statement Workbook, allowing manufacturers to easily calculate their product’s contribution statement and generate crediting documentation.
- The Recipe Analysis Workbook, which helps program operators determine the meal pattern contribution for recipes! Easily search for creditable ingredients, calculate the meal pattern contribution, and print a contribution statement.
- The FBG Calculator, designed to assist child nutrition program operators in creating a shopping list to streamline food ordering needs for their programs.